- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Installer: Scott Contractors Inc.
- Engineer of Record (EOR): Kitchen and Associates
- Helical Pile Specifications:
– 333 MacLean Power Systems (MPS) Helical Piles
– D10 (1.75″ Round Corner Square) Lead w/ 10″, 12″, 14″ Dia. Helices on a 7′ Shaft & D10 Extensions
– Average Depth of Helical Piles: 22.5′
– Minimum Req’d Installation Torque of Helical Piles: 10000 ft-lbs
- Ultimate Load(s):
– 100 kips (Compression)
The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation built the JBJ Soul Homes Facility to provide permanent supportive housing for adults in Philadelphia. To support the new facility, Scott Contractors Inc. installed 333, 1.75” round corner square shaft piles to an average depth of 22.5’ in order to ensure that the foundation would not settle due to the weak soils in the upper strata of the project site.